Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day eight!

So I did my best to correct the color cast in the picture, but the lighting was quite wonky.  The shirt I'm wearing is not in fact black, it's just really dark purple, and is all velvety and soft and lovely.  Dress is worn as a skirt with the brown belt, with black tights underneath!  I did wear the brown boots but they take the lifespan of a Galapagos turtle to put on, so yeah.



They don't actually take that long.  That is an example of hyperbole, boys and girls.

Also, I got my senior portraits taken today.  I think being a senior has finally set in, but it's taken a little while.  At the beginning of the school year I was having the hardest time wrapping my head around it, and I'm not entirely sure I want to accept it because that means growing up.  It means looking ahead, trying to blaze a trail through the metaphorical woods of words, all of which take the future tense.

Anyways.

Hey also come to STAHP tomorrow in room 3208 during General's Period for the club's kickoff meeting!  There will be tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment