Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day ten!

This morning I tried to see if wearing the dress as a shirt by tucking it into pants could work.  It did not work in the slightest, which was quite disappointing seeing as it was raining pretty crazy outside.  So instead I wore the dress with leggings, brown boots, and a scarf so thick it felt like wearing a sweater on my neck.  To and from school I wore a brown trench coat that's slightly too big for me.  On the turquoise belt: that was used in a production of a one-act play I wrote and directed with my best friend (who also is doing the October Dress Project with me!), and I may or may not have accidentally ended up keeping it.  The gold necklace I made into a headband thing on Day Two also happened to be worn in that production as well *cough*

So here is the outfit!


Song of the day: Be Prepared from The Lion King.  Yes.  One is never, ever too old for Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment