Tuesday, October 29, 2013

day twenty-nine!

My eyelids flickered open and I rolled over to stare at the clock.  7:34, it said innocently.  I stared at it for a moment, uncomprehending, and then it clicked.  I sprang out of bed (yes, that is a think you can do), and was actually thankful for the fact that I already knew what I was going to wear today.  Yes, I did miss the bus (thanks for the ride, dad) but hey, I've got a uniform of sorts, so all's well.

I wore the dress as a skirt today with white tights, brown boots, a brown belt, a green scarf, a grey cardigan, a brown pullover.  I did in fact look up the differences between a sweater, a pullover, jumper, and cardigan, and what I'm wearing seems to be a pullover.  If you're interested in semantics like that.  


Also, this is what my hair looks like when I actually use a hairdryer?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment