Friday, October 11, 2013

Day eleven!

Yet another rainy day.  Since the green skirt I'm wearing on top of the dress was shorter in length than the dress itself, I had to make use of some safety pins and pin the dress's hem up a bit.  So yep!  Green skirt, white tights, brown leather jacket, and navy blue Keds.


Okay this has been bugging me so much.  Every time I take a picture, I upload it to Lightroom and make some minor adjustments to color cast and such, and every time I save the photos and post them to the blog they have a slightly greenish tint.  For this picture I even gave it a slightly reddish tint but it didn't really make a difference.  AUGH.

Hope your three-day weekend is absolutely lovely!  I get to spend it writing a 4000-word essay on dramatic theory, so hip hip hooray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment