Tuesday, October 22, 2013

day twenty-two!

HEY GUYS HEY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ADVERTISING IT BUT THERE'S A STAHP MEETING TOMORROW AND YOU SHOULD COME!  ROOM 3208.  GENERAL'S PERIOD.  BE THERE.

So confession: this is not in fact my sweater, it's my sister's.  As is the headband I'm wearing.  The boots, black tights, and socks I'm wearing, however, are indeed mine.  Though this particular outfit was not super great for messing with lights in the catwalk during rehearsal today, because hot air rises, the lights themselves are very hot, and sweaters are not conducive to these particular situations.


Psh, that's not a sock on the ground for camera focusing purposes.  I don't know what you're talking about in the slightest. 

Also go check out The Middle East because they're super great. 

And now off to finish my homework. Wooooooooooot

No comments:

Post a Comment