Monday, October 7, 2013

Day seven!

Rainy days that are cold and gross are not my most favorite thing ever.  Just putting that out there.  Thank goodness we have tea to combat the horrid weather!

Now that spirit week is over and I have some more freedom in determining what I get to wear, there will hopefully be more interesting outfits posted here.  So yay for that.

On to today's outfit!


I wore the dress underneath a yellow skirt and a rather old brown jacket, so several people asked me where the dress was before realizing it was functioning as a shirt!  Gladiator sandals and the ubiquitous brown belt as well.  I could have sworn I had more brown belts than this one.  Gahh.  I may or may not be raiding some closets some time soon *cough*

Side note: Kishi Bashi is an incredible artist.  What he does with loop pedals gives me chills.  Go check him out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment