Monday, October 14, 2013

day fourteen!

Huzzah for no-makeup Mondays, made possible by the fact that I did not have to go to school today.

I would also like to point out that bike rides do not necessarily make you feel better, particularly if you haven't biked in a while and you're really grumpy.  Then it makes you feel somewhat worse.

I finished my Extended Essay rough draft and it looks pretty swell, all printed out and ready to go.  It definitely needs work but that's not something I need to worry about right at this moment because I am DONE with it for now.  Sigur Ros helped me out though, I definitely got some strange looks from my family (they're Icelandic, it's cool) but it's really good study music.

Today's outfit features no shoes, a green zip-up hoodie, and a purple scarf!


I'm just going to quit complaining about the (lack of) quality photos I post to this blog.  It's not technically a photo blog template, though, so I guess that's partially my fault.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment