Sunday, October 13, 2013

day thirteen!

Oh yeah, so I actually wear glasses all the time, I just haven't been taking pictures wearing them for some reason?  I don't have terrible vision but it's just blurry enough that it actually does make a difference when I wear my glasses.

I don't know if you guys have heard of the Polaris Project but it's an organization that I think we're going to be doing some cool things with, and I'm super pumped to work with them!  More details to come!

Today the dress is accompanied by blue leggings, brown boots, grey sweater, blue scarf, and a brown bag that looks like it's crocheted from some sort of material resembling twine kind of?  It's pretty great.  Huzzah for thrift stores!


I really should wear shoes other than these brown boots but it's been rainy and stuff and my other shoes aren't so great for rain and I feel like taller boots look silly given the length of the dress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment