Thursday, October 24, 2013

day twenty-four!

I've wanted to wear this skirt with the October dress for quite some time now, but it makes for a slightly awkward waistline because the skirt sits on my hips and the dress's waistline is higher up.  So I covered up the awkward with a sheer top, threw on some black tights and my ribbon flats, and called it a day.  By the by, the skirt is black leather with lace details that are rather hard to see in the picture, but trust me, it's pretty great.

Disclaimer: yes!  I know it's cold!  But it's cold outside!  When I was outside I wore the green hoodie.  Inside, it was nice and warm, thanks to this super great thing called heating that I have in my school.  It's been around for a couple of years now.


Also, I am not mad or ticked off in the slightest, though the tone of this blog post and the picture may suggest it.  Fear not!  All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment